Can I wear contacts with false eyelashes (strip lashes)?
- Wash your hands so you won't transfer any dirt, dust, oils, creams or lotions to the lenses.
- Put your contact lenses in before applying false eyelashes.
- Wait at least 30 seconds for the lash glue to become tacky before applying the fake eyelash quickly to the eyelid.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, never apply eyeliner between your lashes and your eye.
- Always remove your contact lenses before removing your false eyelashes and your makeup.
For some people, the combination of glue, lenses and eyes will be too much, and you'll find your eyes watering. In these cases, unfortunately, strip lashes probably are not going to work for you :(