KES Mink Eyelashes vs. Ardell Eyelashes
This post is dedicated purely to a side-by-side comparison of Ardell False Eyelashes and KES Strip EyeLashes so you know what to expect when you buy either brand.
- Ardell fake eyelashes are made out of either synthetic hair or sterilized human hair.
- KES Lashes are 100% mink false eyelash extensions.
- Ardell false eyelashes are generally flat, without any depth to their appearance.
- KES Lashes are 3D, making them appear more like real eyelashes, and more dramatic in the more voluminous styles.
KES Lashes (top) vs Ardell Lashes (bottom)
- Ardell false eyelashes come in a plastic carton.
- KES Lashes come in a hard cover, magnetic clasp storage box.
Ardell packaging (left) vs KES Lashes (right)
- Ardell false eyelashes are not designed for much more than two or three wears before they start to lose their shape.
- KES Lashes can be worn 20+ times if you take care of them and use the storage box.
- Ardell strip eyelashes range in price, starting at a few dollars for a pair.
- KES Lashes cost $18/pair which works out to be under $1/per wear, depending on how well you take care of them!
Ultimately, when it comes to choosing a brand of fake eyelashes, you need to look a the quality of the product and how often you plan on wearing them. If you’re only going to wear them once or twice for a special occasion, then Ardell Lashes would be your best best. If you’re looking for a higher quality product that can be worn time and time again, choose KES Lashes!